Saturday 28 July 2018

THE GRIN ---- Irtibash Ruzail



Have you ever looked at the smile of a woman ? have you looked at it deeply ?gauged its intensity , its truthiness or falseness ?Have you ? .. You know … Every smile of a woman whether true or fake has a story behind it . Yes ..! A story . I have always received praise for my smile , the freshness , the purity of It . Yes …. There is a story to it too . 





A story of me .. it began , when my father happily took me at birth and kissed me . He looked at my smiling mother , who looked up to heaven for the blessings from the core of her heart . The street dwellers saw my dearest happy father distributing sweets and rejoiced relatives. I saw a happy childhood , of care and love . Those plays, hide and seek and our very own games . shrieks of rejoice and noise of our childhood . Where I always received attention , supervision , a tender touch of love and warmth hug of my dear ones . The loving childhood transformed into such an aspiring youth. A trust , provision of opportunities , competitions , events , a carefree me , flapping my wings , feeling the independence with no barriers and bullies and Today so when I smile it carries the colours of life , love and aspirations. I am happy ..so very happy but I would like you to look around again and for once see the smiles of women around you too . Your class fellows , your neighbours , your colleagues , your cousins , your dear ones . look at their smiles again . It might be that their entire stories differ or some part of it . It might have happened that her father would have felt entirely different . A sadden heart under debris of peoples choices and notions . Her mother might have cried or listened to taunts and tantrums . That her child hood wouldn’t have seen that love but the cruel touch of lust of and assault . That she might have seen a teen of bully , hate and deceit . That she might have faced occasions of being tricked into and have lost her dear heart , emotions , feelings and body . It might be that she would have been blackmailed and that she would have faced that burden of self pity, degradation , hate and thought of suicide . It might be that she is still suffering at hands of some body , that she is breaking inside , burning inside , that she shrieks every night in her own soul to find help , to find her self back . That deep inside she has that remorse of being woman , that each day she wears fake expression of being happy so that none knows what she has gone through . I have a smile , I was lucky but so many are not . Whoever u are , remember your one step , your one valuable gesture can help women heal and fight their battling menace . don’t cage them , don’t trick them , don’t hate them , don’t deceit them , don’t u mark their souls with your lust full grabs and touches , don’t use them , for once let them be them selves , let them flap their wings and you will see that their would be true colours , happiness and life around . The some body dear and near to you would have the same environment and same lively true smile too . Let their be True smiles on each woman face and let each one carry a happy heart ! Look at them again .. let them have a true smile ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment