Wednesday 13 August 2014

Leadership 101 --- By Remsha Jhutt

My first youth event that I’ve attended on 9th August, 2014. When I came to know about this event which was going to held in my native city Sialkot. I was very excited. I prepared my mind to attend this event. Had finished with my final exams and now I was enjoying my vacations. During this, I’ve got a chance to know about Danish Khan Yousafzai. As I read his introduction on event’s page then I added him into my friend’s list. I’ve talked to many people of my interest.  
But they’re all political people. In that moment, I was going to be acquainted with a person who calls himself a trainer. ‘Trainer’ a word for me is just like fresh oxygen for a jailbird in a hoosegow. I’ve been always in search of such a person__ ready to grant asylum of his knowledge and skills to the callow youth. Danish Khan Yousafzai. A youth trainer. His story is so much motivational. Like other ordinary juveniles in Pakistan. He also led his adolescence with his wandering freaky friends. But when he stepped into adult age. He faced many hurdles just because he was heedless with his persona. When a human learns the secrets of inside then there is no need left of any pedagogy. Something like that happened to Danish. He realized that the skills he had got will help him to prove his mettle. So, he started giving training to the youngsters and formed a team of CATD (Center of Awareness, Training and Development) with the mission to give high spirit to those who want to achieve their goals. This voyage was started 2 years from Peshawar and now gliding with success towards its destination.

The event I attended was also organized by CATD. My gratitude was at its peak when I filled registration form for the event. Subsequently, I began to be anxious. I thought, I’ll never get the confirmation call for the event. Here, I would like to disclose some secrets of natural sentiments. There is an intense sentiment of joy arises when a mo of pain steps into its closing juncture. And there is an intense sentiment of distress before the gratitude of victory. It was a worrisome moment when I was waiting for the confirmation call.

2 Days before the event. When I couldn’t receive the call.  I mocked at myself. After a couple of minutes I’ve got the call and this time I received it. I was so much excited about it. The day came and I reached to the desired place. Training session was started at 12:00 pm. I’m not going to advertise the event. It’s all just about my craze to get trained and drenched in the rain of knowledge. I was not surprised to see the trainers because I’m not one of those who impressed by someone’s mien. When the started conveying their assessments to the spectators I was having a sigh of bliss. That was touching my every lackluster element and renewed them all. At the termination of the training session I was feeling a new zeal in myself that was enough for me to bring a new hope and idea about my life. The youngsters of my nation are not low vessel. They need little rah-rah and then they’ll show this world that they’re no less than others. While addressing to the students at Lahore on Oct 31, 1947 our Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah said

“Pakistan is proud of her youth, particularly the students who have always been in the forefront in the hour of trial and need. You are the nation’s leaders of tomorrow and you must fully equip yourself by discipline, education and training for the arduous tasks lying ahead of you. You should realize the magnitude of your responsibility and be ready to bear it.”


Group Photo of Leadership 101

No comments:

Post a Comment