Friday 3 October 2014

A patriot "Azizullah Bungash" by Zarsha Sarfraz



“Aziz”, a word which means “precious”. My article is not based on the story of any pearl or anything else like that which may be precious in the eyes of other people but the person who I am talking about is something more than a precious pearl. And I think the pearl can feel jealous of his personality. His name is Azizullah.



 He was born in a very backward area of Pakistan. Then he moved to Peshawar where he failed many times in the entry test. But he never lost his heart and finally got admission in a school. At that time he was not a good speaker and did not know English well. But he started practice in school level where he delivered speeches by standing in front of the class. People made fun of him and discouraged him. But he did not pay any attention on such things. And he continued to practice hard in his level .Finally he moved to college where he started to participate in parliament debates. Setting a dream of becoming a trainer in his eyes he made best efforts to achieve his goals. And today he is a trainer not because of his hard work but because of his confidence in himself.

He is the president of CATD (centre for awareness, training and development) which is working in Peshawar. He organized many events in different cities of Pakistan and one such event was held in Sialkot where I went as a participant and got training from him. In his 2 hours training session his words, body language, the way he was talking and the way he was motivating the youth impressed me a lot.

Every time when I talk to him I realize that he is a very humble man. He is a man of inspirational qualities but in spite of that I have never seen any sign of proud in him. He is not only my teacher but my leader. The question is why I call him a leader? John C. Maxwell said “A leader is a person who knows the way, goes the way and shows the way.” And yes he has shown me the way; a way to dream, a way to achieve my goals and a way to reach my destination. I have seen a positive change in me under his leadership. I have got solution of my every problem from him. He gave me confidence that I can do anything and nothing is impossible. I feel blessed for having a teacher like him.

He is very determined to help others and to solve their problems. Albert Einstein said “Only a life lived for others, is a life worthwhile.”There is no substitute of spiritual peace that you get by helping others. I always felt hesitated to talk in front of people and felt ashamed when people laugh at me but sir Aziz guided me to pay no attention to such people and to share your ideas without any hesitation. I have seen much improvement in me. Now I can talk to others and share my ideas without any fear.

The future of a country is in the hands of its youth. If you want to make a country to proceed on the path of success you have to create awareness and to give education to the youth of that country. He is doing the same job to motivate the youth and by doing this he is not only saving the future of our youth but also saving the future of our country.

“Azizullah” means “dear to Allah”. I think his name is according to his personality. No doubt a person who spends his life just for the good of others is very dear to Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment