Tuesday 4 April 2017

"BAZLA - A REWARD" by Imad Ud Din

I endured myself in mending dreams,
Of yours and mine, limited and limitless,
And all the sudden, the custom and your choice,
The chain you are shackled in, got my eye opened.

You bank less river of beauty, I bottled you up in a tumbler,
Of my sheer emotions. Dissolving myself within you,
That with glance of your face that pour the moonlight,
I lost my stride, pace and flow of thoughts,
Yet smiled and made my feelings dance for your eyes.


Losing all I had, with gain of your beauty,
In a euphoria, dipped down myself and the whole universe.

But oh Bazla, A reward may be,
If falling for you is meant to have you fallen for me?
I no more need you to fall,
For having a lover for a beloved,
Is not a lover but a trader.

Let me flow away my dreams,
And wishes in your name. That's what,
Love is meant to be, and what
The lover is destined to be.

Bazla! Your generosity means not more,
But to let me be a fly swirling around you, 
The burning candle with its flickering flames,
In love of yours, with dreams of yours,
And wishes of yours, i enjoy it all with
Watching zenith of your being, you, the pride of a stork.

To induce some euphoria to the fraught of life,
With chalices of pains, all with a smile,
And illuminate my each blood vein.
Grateful I am, to all your generosity,
And I move and pray you to move ahead,

Ahead with the same piercing smile on your face, Oh Bazla!

No comments:

Post a Comment