Wednesday 19 April 2017

"THE UNKNOWN TINGLING PANGS" --- By Imad Ud Din

Some dust, some sand got sprinkled in my eyes
Blurring off the scenes that could be in my sight,
A sway of sorrows, a way to despair,
These eyes are pouring, the hidden tears.


A shadow i had over my head,
Faded away by the heat of sun.
In an attempt to complete my life,
A portrait of mine due to be completed,
Left incomplete in its fragments.

I dreamt of your fingers fused in mine,
And In a lapse of time I got my eye, opened.
Not so longer and it’s just been yesterday,
I had a sky known farther so farther over my head,
And now my own land seem so bizarre and no more mine.

A passage i lead with thrones on it,
Such a rough journey, I never knew.
And i stand on a verge of my breath,
All I have in between,

An ocean of tears, a desert of groans and fretted life.

No comments:

Post a Comment